We know that a happy team makes for happy clients, so we have worked hard to create an environment that is challenging, but also flexible, fun and gratifying.
Work hard, have fun, and be rewarded!
Las Vegas Nevada
Our sales consultants (SCs) have exceptional autonomy and huge territories. They must generate and qualify prospect leads and close new sales, in addition to ancillary services for existing clients.
QTS is not a sales mill that churns out – and burns out – good people. We may not offer the top salaries but this position does provide a solid base salary, monthly commissions, achievement bonuses, annual increases, an auto allowance, medical and dental insurance, a 401K and significant opportunity for advancement.
First year compensation will generate between $60,000 and $70,000 with total sales of $120,000.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Two years' experience in small to mid market payroll sales.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Able to manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation/sales skills.
- Able to manage "prospect to client” process.
- Working knowledge of payroll processes and all department procedures and functions.
- PC Literacy (Office, ACT!, etc.)
Client Service Representative
Las Vegas Nevada
Client service representatives (CSRs) are directly responsible for the ongoing support, training, and management of individual client relationships. The position requires excellent verbal and written communication skills, significant technological aptitude, organizational capabilities, and a high sensitivity to client needs.
Attention to detail and problem solving skills are critical, as the client’s overall perception of QTS is dependent on the CSR’s performance. Depending on the CSR's skills and experience, this position has the potential to quickly evolve into more of a product management position, where the CSR is directly involved with the implementation, support and development of our proprietary HRIS platform, HRnext, and/or our new scheduling product, TimeSimplicity.
Qualified candidates should have:
- College degree and/or experience in a payroll and/or Client Service environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally.
- Significant hands on experience with Microsoft Office, Outlook, and other office software platforms.
Starting wage is commensurate with experience. Compensation includes quarterly bonuses, partial 401K match, generous PTO and holiday plan, and company sponsored health plan.